top of page
  • Writer's pictureDonald V. Watkins

Working in the International Oil and Gas Industry

Updated: Aug 17, 2023

By: Donald V. Watkins

Copyrighted and Published on July 17, 2023


I have been working in the global oil and gas industry since 2011. The company I co-founded, Nabirm Energy Services (PTY) Ltd., is headquartered in Windhoek, Namibia (West Africa).


I have learned so much about oil and gas from our founding Chief Executive Office, Olayinka Arowolo. As you can see from his resume, Olayinka Arowolo is brilliant.


Most people do not realize that only 46% of oil produced in the world goes into making gasoline. The other 54% goes into making medicine, cosmetics, plastics, synthetic rubber, cleaning products, asphalt, and a variety of ordinary household products.


We will always need oil. The world cannot function without it.


Do not choose to be ignorant about the things that matter in life.


Knowledge is power! Never let others limit your ability to learn new things or your vision.

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page