Donald Watkins' Interview With David "The Meck" Meckley
Updated: Aug 16
By; Donald V. Watkins
Copyrighted and Published on May 2, 2023
Online journalist David "The Meck" Meckley had me as a guest on his podcast show again last night (May 1, 2023). This exclusive interview is hardcore, and for adults only. David and I had a great time discussing the latest developments in the growing Southern Company scandal.
We covered the following subjects in a way that only independent journalists can do:
1. The "hush money" payments to Kimberly Tanaka,
2. The likelihood of a nuclear accident from the shoddy construction at Units 3 and 4 of the Southern Company's Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant near Waynesboro, Georgia,
3. The estimated $100 million retirement package for departing CEO Thomas Fanning that is tainted by a massive accounting fraud scheme,
4. The unlawful and secret "insider" deals for Southern Company executives that are funded by power customer money,
5. Why Mississippi Power, Alabama Power, and Georgia Power gouge their customers, and 6. The one simple thing Southern Company customers can do to stop the Southern Company from ripping them off -- call Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis
If you are sick and tired of being ripped off by Mississippi Power, Alabama Power, and Georgia Power, please listen to this interview. Simply click on this link to listen to the interview: http://themeckpodcast.com/podcasts/DW05012023.mp3.
David's podcast is audio only. Enjoy the interview!
1. "My Exclusive Interview With David Meckley," dated February 18, 2023
2. "Another Exclusive Interview With David Meckley," dated March 13, 2023