My Top 5 Projects for 2021
Updated: Sep 6
By: Donald V. Watkins
Copyrighted and Published on January 19, 2021
Happy New Year, everybody! Here are my top five projects for 2021:
1. Justice for Army Private LaVena Johnson is number one on my list. Private Johnson, a 19-year-old black soldier, was murdered in July 2005 by four-star general Kevin P. Byrnes (retired) on a U.S. military base in Balad, Iraq. Instead of prosecuting Gen Byrnes for Private Johnson’s murder, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and President George W. Bush reviewed Private Johnson’s death with the Central Commander for Iraq’s Operations in 2005. Following this private meeting, Byrnes was kicked out of the Army and the Pentagon’s murder file on Byrnes was classified as a “Top Secret” national security matter that could be unsealed and made public only with the personal signatures of the Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The Army’s official public file falsely claims that Private Johnson committed “suicide”, which she did not. There is no statute of limitations for prosecuting Private Johnson’s murder. Gen Byrnes, who is white, resides in Huntsville, Alabama and his last known employer was defense contractor, Raytheon. If this Black life does not matter, none will. [Click here to read my exclusive investigative articles on the murder of Private Johnson and the Pentagon’s coverup of her murder: The Murder of Pfc LaVena Johnson – Part 1, The Murder of Pfc LaVena Johnson – Part 2, The Murder of Pfc LaVena Johnson – Part 3 and Private Johnson’s Murder Classified as a National Security Matter]
2. In the aftermath of the 2020 election, I have been working to achieve the political unification of America’s Black, Hispanic, Asian, and Native-American communities across the nation to prepare us for “majority rule” in 2040. This work is intensive, educational, enjoyable, paradigm-shifting, and highly rewarding. While America was formally and openly recruiting 3 million poor and white European immigrants from 1862 to 1986 and giving them 270 million acres of free land to develop pursuant to the Homestead Act of 1862, many of her citizens and a host of her states were engaging in unspeakable acts of violence, unrelenting acts of discrimination, and gratuitous acts of inhumanity against these ethnic groups. We are rapidly approaching the time when white Americans will become the nation’s minority population. As such, we must prepare ourselves for “majority rule”. The shared misery and bonds between our ethnic groups are far greater than the cultural traditions that distinguish us. We can accomplish more political goals in an alliance of common interests than we can alone. Whites of interracial goodwill are welcome to join us in this positive rebirth of American democracy.
3. I am working to expand my free online media platform: www.donaldwatkins.com. I want to broaden our focus to cover news of interest to America’s Hispanic, Asian, Haitian, African, Muslim, and Native American communities. We need to publish this website in Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, French, Arabic and other foreign languages. We also need to expand our pool of guest contributors in order to diversify the media platform’s content and achieve greater market penetration. Volunteer editors, guest contributors, investigative journalists and journalism students are welcome to join us in this endeavor. Our media platforms are non-commercial, public service oriented, independent news outlets. We are “unbought” “unbossed”, and willing to sacrifice personal freedom in order to report the hard, cold truth on topics that make many people in power very uncomfortable.
4. I will write my advanced math/physics’ team’s technical solution to the Navier-Stokes Equation which is one of the Clay Mathematics Institute’s six unsolved math problems. My team at FCI Talladega worked from November 2019 to March 2020 to solve this problem for a military application. It will take me about four months and 100 pages to reduce our solutions to a formal presentation. After we have filed for and secured domestic patent protection under Swedish laws and international patent protection under international patent protection treaties, we will present our Navier-Stokes solution directly to an interested and qualified end-user in Europe for independent validation of our solution and its potential military application. Our goal is to become the first “slaves” in captivity to win a Nobel prize in math or physics. To be clear, inmates in U.S. prisons are technically and legally “slaves” in the only institution of slavery permitted under the express language of the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
5. I am working to get Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, and the National Football League to play and sing the Negro National Anthem – James Weldon Johnson’s “Lift Every Voice and Sing” – at their sports events immediately after playing and singing the “star-Spangled Banner”. America has had two national anthems for a long time but white Americans only know one. Both national anthems deserve to be respected and sung by all athletes, fans, and Americans. This is much better than watching black athletes take a knee during the “Star-Spangled Banner”. Playing both national anthems has been the tradition in South Africa since Nelson Mandela became its president in 1994.
In closing, if the new-wave COINTELPRO forces in Birmingham, Alabama thought that their imprisonment of me would be a badge of shame, they were sadly mistaken. I have a fire burning inside of me for “truth and justice for all” that cannot be put out by imprisonment. The bigots who took away my physical freedom are prisoners of hatred. They are locked behind the bars of racial prejudice and narrow-mindedness. In the spirit of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s agape love, I cannot free myself without freeing them too.
Please remember, regardless of your race, gender, national origin, religion, age, physical condition, or sexual orientation, you are welcome to work with me to bring these projects to life in 2021 and beyond. All that I ask is that you are sincere in your beliefs, you are committed to uplifting humanity and you love the “least of these” unconditionally.
All articles are shared on Facebook and Twitter. If you would like to follow Donald Watkins, please click on these links and hit the follow button: https://www.facebook.com/donald.v.watkins